Revised: July 31, 1998
Proper safety equipment is strongly suggested during any sparring sessions; groin cups/shields (male/female), chest protectors (females), mouthpiece, headgear, gloves, etc.
1. ONLY light contact is permitted at all times during any sparring sessions.
2. ONLY light contact be made when protective gear is worn.
3. NO contact permitted to head, face, neck or groin when no protective gear is worn.
4. Any sparring will be conducted in the presence of a fully qualified/certified instructor. At no time will any sparring be conducted without the consent of a certified instructor.
5. Sparring sessions will run 3 – 5 minutes long, no longer than 5-minute intervals.
Name Print Date
Signature of Parent/Guardian