- Ba Bu da
- Tian Gan (14)
- Fu Hu Gong (9)
|Ba Bu Da
||Fu Hu Gong
||Count 1-10 in Mandarin
||Xing Yi Quan/Hsing I Chuan (Shen Lung)
| American Tang Shou Tao Association
||Ni hao bu hao?
||Xie Xie ni
||Sumu vs. Sumo
· What must every one on one have?
· Which knuckles do we punch with?
· How many total Tian Gan?
· How amny traditional didvisions in Tian Gan?
· How many total Fu Hu Gong?
· List our lineage through Shiye/Suye.
· Are we an internal martial art, or external? Explain the difference.
· What is the basic difernse between Kung Fu and Karate?
· What style are we?
· What Family are we a part of (school name)?
To Be Familiar:
· Tui Shou, San Shou and San Kan
· San Shou: Stationary no leader.
· Basic Kicks: Front Snap, Side kick, Round house, and Bagua Stomp.
· White Sash One on Ones: Monkey Back (exercise), Monkey trap, Monkey Scissors, Monkey Slap (advanced Ap), Slap Cover Strike Face (Butterfly), Slap Cover Strike Stomach (from BLS 5).
Bones To Name: Bones of the pelvic Girdle (including bone your fist rests on).